Google+

Monday, July 30, 2012

Clothespin letter matching

Need a fun activity to keep the kids occupied while you blog?  Well bring out the clothespins!  First you write letters on clothespins and then have your kiddos clip the clothespin on the matching letters.  I made two versions.  One that matches the uppercase letter to the same uppercase letter (in red) and another version (in blue) where you match the uppercase letter to the lowercase letter.  Great fine motor practice as well as practicing those pre reading skills.




Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great activity! I pinned it and am going to feature it tomorrow on my Kid's Co-op post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I did this with my class using children's first name. They really had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad they enjoyed it! Using the kids first name is a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

View more gifts at Zazzle.