Now if that wasn't enough, I have come up with a collection of (what I believe to be) the top 10 Alphabet pinterest boards. If you are looking for ideas and inspiration on how to teach your students or child or the alphabet you NEED to be following these boards! (Click the images below to see and follow them in pinterest)
1. My first pick is the 31 days of Learning our ABCs blog hop board, of course!
2. My next pick would have to be Deborah's from Teach Preschool. Her Alphabet board
is always one of the first places I go to look for ideas.
3. Alphabet Fun by Bernadette (Mom to 2 posh divas) takes my number 3 spot.
4. And number 4 goes to ABC Goodies by Becky@ This Reading Mama.
5. Number 5 goes to A B C Rap (song) board by Debbie Clement with 445 pins and counting.
6. Learn as we go authors my number 6 pick, Alphabet Games and Activities.
7. The Measured mom authors a board full of hands on activities called Alphabet for kids.
8. With 268 pins Cassie at 3Dinosaurs shares her board ABC Themes for Kids.
9. My 9th pick goes to the KBN Activities for Preschoolers board. This board is a collaborative board that features pins from the most A-MAZ-ing kid bloggers around the web. If it has anything to do with preschool it will be found on this board.
10. And last but not least, I couldn't share a pinterest round up without sharing one of my own. Follow my board Learning our ABCs for lots of fun alphabet learning.
So do you have an Alphabet pinterest board? Please link up your boards in the linky below. And be sure to check out the rest of the posts in the 31 Days of ABC’s series by the following bloggers!
This Reading Mama, Nothing if Not Intentional, Sugar Aunts, For the Love of Spanish, Craftulate, Diapers-n-Heels, The Good Long Road, Here come the girls, Toddler Approved, Discovering the World Through My Son's Eyes, Princess And The Rock, Kids Yoga Stories, Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails, Little Bins for Little Hands, The Measured Mom, P is for Preschooler, 3 Dinosaurs, Preschool Powol Packets, Crayon Box Chronicles, Juggling With Kids, Toddling in the Fast Lane, Teaching Mama, Still Playing School, Mamas Like Me, Little Hiccups, LalyMom, What to do with the children, Teachers of Good Things, Stir the Wonder, Scribble Doodle and Draw